You are here
HR Forum Sponsorship
HR Forums are held quarterly and are delivered by experts for HR professionals or SME business owners responsible for the legal & HR aspects of the business. They are an ideal way to get your name out there as the expert to come to relating to employment issues.
The beauty of sponsoring a HR Forum is that you get to deliver content directly to the delegates. The Forum is expert led, so give your best team or speaker the opportunity to showcase their expertise and become the ‘go-to’ for advice & guidance for HR related issues.
Sponsorship of a HR Forum includes;
- A 2.5 hour presentation by the sponsor on the HR/legal agreed topic.
- Sponsor to receive premier positioning in HR Newsletter to be sent approximately 4 weeks prior to the event. (See example below)
- Publicity throughout the cycle of the event including the media and the Chamber website and Norfolk Voice.
- Social media campaign through Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Corporate branding on invitations, promotional flyers and delegate programs.
- Guaranteed two direct email shots publicizing the event to the Norfolk Chamber Database of Members and Non-Members. Your logo will appear on these email shots with a URL link to your website. (database of 5000 contacts).
- Logo on all delegate lists distributed two days before the event to all delegates.
- Logo on all agendas distributed on the day to all delegates.
- Display space for company information at the event.
Sponsorship of a HR Forum is priced at £850+VAT.
Sponsoring a HR Forum is an effective way to increase your profile and make your company the go-to for employment related issues, but don’t just take our word for it;
“Steeles Law is sponsoring the Norwich Business Breakfast & AGM for the fourth time this year, as well as our fourth HR Forum. We value the opportunity to partner with a high profile, reputable organisation like the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce, which represents local businesses such as ours. We have found that Chamber events attract a diverse, high calibre guest list and give us the opportunity to engage with an excellent corporate audience - whether we are associating the Steeles Law brand with the annual Business Breakfast & AGM or offering expert training from our employment lawyers through the HR Forum.” Gemma Pendleton, Marketing Manager – Steeles Law