You are here
Our vision, mission and values for the coming year have remained consistent however the context in which we work has changed and is expected to continue to be challenging during the coming year.
Committed to Business since 1896
The Norfolk Chambers member network is very influential and has been a significant force in driving the Norfolk economy for 120 years. Accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce, Norfolk Chambers of Commerce will strive to shape and influence the activity of the Norfolk MPs, two local LEPs, local authorities and local partners to dovetail their aims with the Chamber’s ambition relating to key issues.
We will create value for our members through strong and effective representation and will work collaboratively in partnership with organisations who share our passion for supporting Norfolk’s economic growth.
By increasing its membership through recruitment and retention Norfolk Chambers will continue to deliver diverse quality business services to its members and where appropriate the wider Norfolk and Suffolk business community.
The Chamber’s approach to its own business growth is one of “evolution not revolution” and we will be looking to move to a rolling three year forecast to underpin this evolutionary growth.
Our aims are to:
- Develop and grow an engaged membership
- Maintain and financially strengthen the Chamber for the benefit of its members
- Place the Chamber at the heart of business and community life in Norfolk
We will do this by:
- Being the effective voice of Norfolk business
- Setting the standard for organisations supporting business and schools in Norfolk
- Enabling connectivity for our members and customers
- Providing a quality and valued service for our members
- Being recognised as the partner of choice for those agencies wishing to engage with the Norfolk business community
- Investing in our people and provide an inspiring and supportive place to work
Our Values which will guide us are:
- Focus - on the needs and aspirations of our members and customers
- Ambitious – in our goals and objectives and proactive and innovative in the way we work
- Quality - in all of our delivery processes, exceeding our customers’ expectations
- Value - and invest in our people to help them achieve their best for us
- Adaptability – to be responsive to our environment and anticipate our changing business landscape
- Fairness – in everything we do and with everyone we engage with