For over 21 years, Konectbus has kept communities connected with its network of bus routes across Norfolk. Serving Norwich, Dereham, Watton, Wymondham, Thetford, Wroxham and the Broads and many places in between.
We’ve also worked with many local business and organisations to help encourage their staff to travel by public transport, so whether you want to subsidise staff travel, discuss re routing routes to serve your business or simply want to promote sustainable travel methods, we can provide advice and assistance.
The benefits for your company:
- Reduced pressure on car parking.
- Allows staff, visitors and customers who don't drive to get to your businesses easily - 20% of all UK households don't have a car.
- Reduced traffic congestion in the local area, so even staff members who drive can get to work quicker.
- Reduce your need for pool cars.
- Improved reputation for sustainability amongst stakeholders and the local community.
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities, such as encouraging sustainable travel, can have many benefits, from helping you win awards to improving staff morale.
The benefits for your staff:
- Staff can make better use of their time when they are not having to drive.
- Staff, visitors, and customers don't have to struggle to park.
- Staff arrive less stressed from 'road rage' and driving through heavy traffic.
- No expenditure on fuel, parking, or car maintenance.
- No worries about parking fines or being caught by speed cameras.
We also manage the Norwich Park and Ride bus service on behalf of Norfolk County Council providing the option to travel to work by car but also save money on city centre parking, which can be costly.
Sustainable travel also helps reduce traffic congestion and air pollution in our towns and cities.
Ways to help you and your employees travel by bus
Getting back to travel safely – work
The Konectbus travel app
Our new Konectbus App, has been designed to make bus travel easier with a host of great new features to help your employees commute to work.
- Track your bus and how busy it is
- Plan your journey.
- Find the nearest bus stop
- Enjoy contactless ticketing and discounted fares.
- Service updates and alerts
- Flexible ticket options
Find out more – WWW.KONECTBUS.CO.UK/APP
Looking to advertise your business in 2021?
We can help your business to reach over 7’000 passengers per week by advertising on the digital screens onboard our Park and Ride and Straight 8 buses.
Watch our film to find out more - https://youtu.be/9gADBja479M
You can also choose to advertise on the outside our buses or rear of our bus tickets, and this service is managed by our media partners Global and Ticket Media.
Get in touch to find out more – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to grow your business, raise your profile in the local community, network with other Norfolk businesses, trade internationally or raise your (or your staffs) skill level, being a member of the Norfolk Chambers can help you achieve your businesses objectives.