You are here
We're looking for an Entrepreneurial CEO
The Norfolk Chamber has 900 business members and represents over 100,000 employees. For the last 120 years it has been enabling its members to thrive through a combination of business networking and learning, support to reach international markets and valuable commercial services. Today it is seeking a new CEO to lead the organisation into the future.
To be considered you must possess:
- A demonstratable track record of success in a demanding customer facing role
- The ability to win, retain and deliver for members
- Excellent communication skills whether it be writing engaging content, public speaking, networking or interacting one to one
- The skills to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and partnerships both locally, nationally and internationally
- Experience of managing and developing teams and growing turnover and profitability
- The self-drive and can do attitude to address opportunities and challenges but with the gravitas to represent the voice of Norfolk business
£65,000 to £70,000 plus car allowance and benefits
To apply in the strictest confidence, please forward your CV and current remuneration details to: Phil Watson, Principal Consultant or Jane Lovell, Joint CEO at, Lawrence House, St Andrews Hill, Norwich NR2 1AD.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01603 766760