Make your LinkedIn profile work for you
£125 + VAT
£150 + VAT
Social media is expanding all the time and getting the message through the noise can be hard. That's where LinkedIn can cut through and offer some real business gains.
This half-day training workshop 'Make your LinkedIn profile work for you' will help you develop a clear plan for updating an individual profile to achieve All-Star status and represent the business appropriately.
This workshop is now being taken by Sean Clark from Clark St James.
You will learn:
- Why your personal profile is the key to a successful presence.
- The concept of outreach versus due diligence.
- The specific profile sections that must be completed to attain an All-Star 100% ranking on LinkedIn.
- How to get your LinkedIn profile to rank on external search engines.
- How to optimise your profile so that clients seeking out your products or services will find you.
- How to stand out from your competitors.
- The various sections of your profile where you can put calls to action.
Who should attend the LinkedIn Profile Workshop?
Any person who can be described as a beacon or ambassador for the business - Those who attract attention from outside the company. For example:
- Sales Teams
- Marketing Personnel
- HR Team members
- People in roles that deliver services directly to your clients
Sean Clark is director of online marketing agency Clark St. James. With over 17 years experience working online Sean has an in-depth knowledge of the challenges businesses face promoting themselves online