Level 3 Award in Food Safey (Refresher)
Our HABC Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety REFRESHER course will be taking place on Friday 30th June at No.8 Thorpe Road in Norwich.
This course is aimed at any current holders of the Level 3 Award in Food Safety to refresh their knowledge on the subject.
- To refresh and update your knowledge on food safety through a series of focuessed activities.
- To comply with the recommendation that certificated training is refreshed every three years (we will need your original certificate)
- To main your due diligence defence!
- To re-energise your interest in your food safety management systems & supervising your staff to ensure compliance
This blended learning course covers all aspects of Food Safety including;
- Communicating procedures to staff
- Legal responsibitlies
- Contamination & routes of contamination
- Temperature control
- Personal Hygiene
- Pest Control
- Stock Rotation
- Monitoring & that all important Action Planning!
Prerequisites: A Level 3 Certificate that has been completed within the last 3 – 4 years - We need to see a copy
Duration: Half day (09:00 start - 12:30 finish)
Course Tutors - Sarah Daniels & Richard Mills are both Chartered Environmental Health Practitioners, having spent over 25 years each in the profession.
The RedCat Partnership has been providing food safety training & consultancy in Norfolk, East Anglia & nationally for over 18 years.
For any more information or to book please email mitchell@Redcat.gb.com