Trade Commodity Codes
£200.00 + VAT
You may be eligible to claim up to 100% of the training course cost back from HMRC. You can find out more if your business is eligible, how to register and submit an application at https://www.customsintermediarygrant.co.uk/
PLEASE BE ADVISED CHROME HAS RECENTLY UPDATED THEIR COOKIE SETTINGS, IF YOU ARE BOOKING THROUGH CHROME PLEASE REMOVE ALL COOKIES OR ALTERNATIVELY CALL US ON 01603 625977 AND WE CAN BOOK YOU IN DIRECTLY
With Brexit just around the corner and the challenges, businesses face understanding commodity codes and ensuring you are using the correct commodity codes for your products is vitally important.
Commodity codes classify your goods so that export/import declarations can be completed. They are used to check if there's duty or VAT to pay and find out about duty reliefs.
As the UK approaches the end of the transition period it is crucial that businesses are doing all they can to prepare for the future and commodity codes are a starting point.
The aims of the Trade Commodity Course is as follows :-
- To understand the purpose of Trade Commodity Codes
- Understand how the codes are made up and structured - what it all means
- How a Trade Commodity Code is built
- To help individuals find the appropriate Trade Commodity Codes
- Provide ideas of ways to find the right Commodity Codes
- Provide guidance as to how to find the appropriate code for goods that are hard to classify
- Help delegates awareness of things they should consider in relation to deciding on a Trade Commodity Code
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone involved in the export or import process such as accounts, sales, purchasing /buyers; staff responsible for the preparation of customs and other international documentation ' freight forwarders, shipping, goods inward staff etc.