Surviving a Customs Audit
£160 + VAT
£200 + VAT
An official letter lands on your desk from HMRC telling you that they will visit you and carry out a detailed audit of specific aspects of your import and export operation. What do you do?
This half day course will help you to learn how to survive a customs audit and hopefully ensure such visits are rare events.
• Understand how you can prepare for an audit or visit by HMRC
• Identify what is likely to happen during the visit and what you should do after the visit
• Learn some simple tips for improving HMRC relationships
• Other tips to ensure the audit or visit runs smoothly
• Know your sources of information
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone involved in the export or import process such as; accounts, purchasing / buyers, freight forwarders, shipping, goods inward staff and many more.
“Good course – we now know what to expect when customs come crawling.”
“This course helped us to understand what will be required if we have a visit from HMRC.”
15% of fee payable if delegates cancel more than 7 days in advance. If less than 7 days the full fee is payable.