Latest information from HMRC on moving goods between the EU and the UK

HMRC has produced a series of new leaflets aimed at supporting those moving goods from the EU to Great Britain.

  • If you move goods between the EU and Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), you must register for the Goods Vehicle Movement Service (GVMS) now.  Find out more – click here.
  • New guidance on claiming preferences under the Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA) – Click Here.
  • The latest version of the UK Integrated Online Tariff for 2022 can be found here

Julie, Sam and Ethan, our Norfolk Chambers International Team are experts in their field and stand ready to support you in all your international trade needs.  If you have a question do get in touch.

Tel: 01603 729 716


Share this

Gold Patrons & Strategic Partners