HR Online Reference & Downloadable Documents
What is it?
With your Chamber membership you have access to a practical and easy to follow online reference manual in employment law and human resource. The web site has a bank of over 550 downloadable documents which can be downloaded, edited, saved in your ‘My Account’ or in your own filing system.
You can download the documents as many times as you need and this is all for FREE!
It is easy to navigate your way around the ChamberHR Document Library, but there may be times when you may not be sure which document you actually need. In this case just call the ChamberHR advice line on 01455 852037 and they will be happy to help you.
Benefits to your business
- Do you need a Contract of Employment template? Visit the web
- Do you need policies to add to your Employee Handbook? Visit the web
- Do you need to know how to deal with a disciplinary? Visit the web
Further peace of mind is provided, as ChamberHR is complementary to the existing Legal Expense Scheme. Members also receive preferential rates for bespoke human resource consultancy.
The HR documents are designed to be used in conjunction with our 24/7 employment law advice line.
Other features of the ChamberHR website include:
- HR Health Check – free and quick to complete with an instant response
- Newsroom – get legislation updates and hot topics
How to access it
You will need a login to access the documents which you receive with your Chamber membership.
If you do not have your login to access the HR documents please email: email@example.com