HR Support & Advice
Access to essential support for employment law and Human Resource (HR) issues, giving you access to qualified HR specialists at anytimewho are there to assist you with all stages of an employment lifecycle; from advice on recruitment such as contracts and employee handbooks all the way through to exit interviews.
- HR advice line – call 01455 852037 – 24/7 365 days a year
- HR website – click here to access the HR section of the website
- Insurance – cover for employment disputes and awards
Legal Advice & Protection
Any business fortunate enough not to have been embroiled in a legal dispute can count themselves lucky. No matter how well you plan and manage your business you never know when you are going to face unexpected, expensive legal and professional fees.
- Legal advice line – call 01455 852037 – 24/7 365 days a year
- Legal website – click here to access the legal section of the website
- Insurance – cover for your business and your employees
Health & Safety Advice and Support
Every business, even the self-employed, needs a person responsible for health and safety. If you employ five or more people, by law, you must have a written Health and Safety Policy, although this may not be enough to ensure compliance with Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974.
The person responsible for Health and Safety within your business is also responsible for contractors, service engineers and any member of the public who may be affected by your work activities. Unless you are compliant the risks are high.
- H&S advice line – call 01455 852037 – office hours
- H&S website – click here to access the health & safety section of the website
- Insurance – cover to help defend HSE prosecutions
- Tax advice line – call 01455 852037 – office hours
- VAT advice line – call 01455 852037 – office hours
- Insurance – cover to deal with a full HMRC enquiry, aspect enquiries, PAYE disputes and VAT disputes