Free Legal Advice Line
What is is?
- Receive advice relating to any legal, human resource, health & safety, tax or VAT matter
- The service operates on a 24/7 basis – if your enquiry is urgent, it will be escalated to a qualified advisor even outside of normal office hours
- Calls are logged so that follow-up calls relating to the same subject can be seamlessly picked up by any member of the Advice Team
- All Advice Line calls are recorded and securely stored in the event of a query being raised at some point in the future
- Call as often as you need to, with no time limit per call
- For the cost of a call, charged at 10p per minute*, you have unlimited access to legal & tax advice
What are the benefits for your business?
You can use the service as if it’s your own in-house legal team, HR department or accountant, calling as often as you like, with no time limit per call.
How do you access it?
To access your Chamber Legal Advice line benefit simply call 02921 157 571 confirming the name of the Chamber with which you hold your membership.