Free HR advice
Saves you money
Access to ChamberHR is free of charge. We invest in this service so you’re protected and supported. No need to pay for HR or employment advice, and you receive free access to over 440 documents, including contracts of employment.
Provides peace of mind
Advice from an experienced HR advisor is available 24/7, 365 days a year via the ChamberHR advice line.
Develops good HR practice
By using the ChamberHR service you can be confident that your business is demonstrating good practice, and reducing the risk of employment tribunals.
A platform for growth
With ChamberHR supporting you to manage your employees effectively and within a positive compliance framework, you can focus on developing and growing your business.
- Is one of your employees constantly absent? Pick up the phone for advice
- Do you have a discipline issue? Pick up the phone for advice
- Have you a redundancy problem? Pick up the phone for advice
Call the ChamberHR Advice Line on 01455 852037
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Your call will be handled by qualified, specialist HR advisors
- Unlimited calls
- Help for routine and emergency HR matters
"As a small business, I never thought we would need HR support, but how wrong I was! ChamberHR helped me when my business partner decided to relocate and exit the business. They guided me through the whole process and saved me £5,000 in fees. We will always be a Chamber member because ChamberHR has been simply fantastic for us."
David Richards, Chamber Member
Glue Creative Production Solutions