Free HR advice
What is is?
The ChamberHR advice line gives you access to qualified HR specialists at anytime.
They are there to assist you with all stages of an employment lifecycle; from advice on recruitment such as contracts and employee handbooks all the way through to exit interviews.
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Your call will be handled by qualified, specialist HR advisors
- Unlimited calls
- Help for routine and emergency HR matters
- Alternatively you can book a call back
What are the benefits fo your business?
Saves you money
Access to ChamberHR is free of charge. We invest in this service so you’re protected and supported. No need to pay for HR or employment advice, and you receive free access to over 440 documents, including contracts of employment.
Provides peace of mind
Advice from an experienced HR advisor is available 24/7, 365 days a year via the ChamberHR advice line.
Develops good HR practice
By using the ChamberHR service you can be confident that your business is demonstrating good practice, and reducing the risk of employment tribunals.
A platform for growth
With ChamberHR supporting you to manage your employees effectively and within a positive compliance framework, you can focus on developing and growing your business.
- Is one of your employees constantly absent? Pick up the phone for advice
- Do you have a discipline issue? Pick up the phone for advice
- Have you a redundancy problem? Pick up the phone for advice
How do you access it?
To access your ChamberHR Advice line benefit simply call 01455 852037 confirming your company name