You are here
Trade Mission to ADB and South East Asia - March 2017
The DIT-led Mission will focus on Infrastructure, Energy and Education. The first half will cover the two-day ADB Business Opportunities Fair in Manila, one of the Bank’s flagship events attracting 700 international delegates. The plenary and sector specific breakout sessions will offer delegates the opportunity to:
- Learn how to access the pipeline projects
- Network with bank officers, international companies/potential partners and development stakeholders
- Undertake pre-selected 1-2-1s with ADB project officers
During the second half of the Mission, delegates will visit Vietnam, Indonesia and Burma where delegates will gain access to project information and procurement contacts for ADB, World Bank, and JICA, together with local government ministries that implement aid funded projects across multiple sectors.
There are opportunities for the supply of goods and consulting services across keys industries including:
• Education and Skills: secondary and higher education
• Curriculum Development and Policy Reform
• Energy: power sector development and reform
• Renewables Infrastructure: transport
• Water Supply and Sanitation
• Urban and Rural Development
To register for this trade mission, click here.