You are here
West Norfolk Christmas Breakfast
While this event is for members only, if you would like to attend to see if joining the Chamber might be the right move for your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings for this event are now closed
Join us for a festive business breakfast in West Norfolk this Christmas. Network with Chamber members from across the region and take part in special festive networking activities to raise your profile in the business community and make new business contacts as we head into the holiday season.
Don't forget to wear your favourite Christmas jumpers!
The morning event will include:
- Festive themed networking activities aimed at helping you meet new businesses
- Full English breakfast - healthy options available upon request
- Presentation and donation opportunities with a local charity
- Best Christmas jumper competition
The charity hosting this year’s breakfast is East Anglia Children’s Hospices. Each year at our Christmas Breakfasts, we encourage donations to support featured charities at our Christmas Breakfasts. If you'd like to bring along a gift donation to EACH which will be used by the charity to give to the children they work with, the charity would greatly appreciate:
- Gift vouchers from high street shops (Chapelfield Shopping Centre vouchers work best so they have a choice) for our teenagers & older children
- Gift vouchers, for example for Toys R Us, so our Play Team can purchase very specific toys for those children with specialised needs
- Children’s toys e.g. board games, craft items, books
- Items to help with wrapping & decorating for our annual Christmas Party – e.g. girl & boy wrapping paper, scene setters (Christmas / Disney theme), balloons, Christmas props such as blowers, napkins & confetti
- If we receive items that are unsuitable for the children (e.g. soft toys), EACH will be able to use these in their fundraising efforts, but cannot be used as Christmas presents. Once EACH have received enough presents for Christmas 2017, they will store these for Christmas 2018.
Please click here to find out more about EACH.
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.