You are here
Netwalking and New Opportunities in Kings Lynn
£10 + VAT
£17.50 + VAT
**Ticket sales for this event are now closed, please contact us on email@example.com and we can add you to a waiting list for any cancellations**
Many of you have told us that you cannot wait to get back to meeting people face-to-face again and we have listened. We are working on a series of small, socially distanced in person networking events*, where you can get outside and start meeting new people in real life!
Following the exciting news of a £25 million pound investment through the Towns Deal fund – you will be able to hear first-hand about the projects that are being brought forward and the impact and improvements being made to the town. The projects are split into four general themes: - economic productivity through urban regeneration, planning and land use; skills and enterprise; and infrastructure and connectivity.
Find out more detail about each project by joining us for a fascinating walk around the heritage of King’s Lynn, whilst networking with local businesses.
Who is it for?
Business owners, managers, entrepreneurs, start-ups, young businesses and anyone who wants to connect and engage with other businesses in the Norfolk area.
We only have a maximum of 27 places on this event. Please notify us if you are no longer able to attend in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no refunds will be offered if you cancel after Monday 20 September.
08:30 – Arrival at The Bank House Hotel for bacon/veggie rolls plus a hot beverage (bring your own travel mug)
08:45 – Welcome and briefing (15-minutes)
09:00 – Networking on walk through King's Lynn learning about the Town Deal Project along the way
10:00 – Return to The Bank House Hotel and event close.
What to wear
- As a general rule we say to dress for the weather, i.e sunhat/suncream/raincoat/umbrella.
- Suitable walking shoes are a must.
- If you feel more comfortable during the walk wearing a mask please bring one with you. Please note although not mandatory, do bring a face mask to wear if you would like.
- Do bring your own travel mug (if you have one) for your beverage.
* We are doing everything we can to bring you this event in September by following government COVID guidelines. However, due to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic, we may have to postpone this event at short notice if circumstances arise that are out of our control. Please also note that this event will be postponed should we have extremely bad weather conditions which will make this activity unsafe. All staff members of the Norfolk Chambers of Commerce will take a Lateral Flow Test prior to the event, and should anyone have a positive result they will not attend.
We would highly recommend you taking a Lateral Flow Test prior to the event, and if you feel unwell or have any COVID symptoms please stay at home.
Our Risk Assesment is availble for you to view below
More like this
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.