You are here
Maximise Your International Trade
Who should attend?
Whether you are an experienced Importer and Exporter of goods, or you are new to the International trading arena, there is something here for everyone. Whether it’s finding out how we can help you through our vast array of International services available, or taking away clarity regarding the paperwork required Post-Brexit, we recommend you put an hour to one side and join us on our International journey.
- Describing the services our Norfolk Chamber’s International team offer your business, giving you an understanding of Standard International Documentation, and ChamberCustoms’ import and export declarations: (ATA Carnets / International Import Certificates / Legalisation of Documents / Arab Certificates of Origin / EUR1 Movement Certificates / UK Certificates of Origin / Translation Services / Letters of Credit / Chamber Foreign Exchange / International Trade Training / Import Declarations / Export Declarations).
- What is the difference between what we offer, compared to other service providers like Freight forwarders, and understand the benefits of our ‘ChamberCustoms’ officers acting as Direct Representatives to HMRC.
- Introducing you to each member of our Norfolk Chamber’s International team, and exploring their areas of expertise, and the helpful experience available to you.
- Let us tell you about the benefits of Chamber membership, what it means for your business, and provide you with the next steps should you be interested in finding out more about joining the Organisation.
- Understanding the International team’s commitment to you, whether you’re a member or not – Providing you with a quality service, getting things right first time, every time, avoiding you delays, additional cost, all with a very competitive, and most importantly, transparent pricing structure.
Who will be presenting?
Julie Austin – International Trade Manager
Ade Cockburn – Customs Declaration Officer
Sam Martin – International Trade Apprentice
David Cowan – International Declaration Manager
Feel free to submit questions prior to the event, a Q&A function will also be available during the event for you to ask questions.
Please note this is a webinar, so you will not be required to have access to a camera or microphone.
More like this
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.