You are here
Cross County Networking Event
Member Only Event.
Cross County Networking, No Borders Networking Event with Norfolk Chambers of Commerce & Lincolnshire Chambers of Commerce
Business doesn’t recognise borders, especially since virtual working, so why should we?
Joining forces with neighbouring Chamber, Lincolnshire Chambers of Commerce, this structured networking session is designed to forge new business relationships across county boundaries and maximise your opportunity to build your network.
The event will take the following format;
- A quick introduction from the Chamber teams
- Attendees will join a breakout room for 15 minutes where each person gets 30-60 seconds to speak to the breakout room.
- Come back to the main session where we will draw a business to talk about their business to all attendees at the event
- Head back out into breakout rooms for more networking, then back to the main room
- After the final speed networking session come back together for the final session.
Please note places are limited and available for Chamber members only.
Who's it for?
Business owners, managers, entrepreneurs, start-ups, young businesses and anyone who wants to connect and engage with other businesses in the Norfolk and Lincolnshire area.
Due to this event being for members only, it has been set-up for manual approval, so event details will be received shortly after registering rather than immediately.
Norfolk Chambers of Commerce are handling the registrations and data for this event.
More like this
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.