Just Helping Children
Just4Children provides support for families to help their children with disabilities and sickness.
Just4Children is passionate about the relief of sickness and preservation of health of children in the UK and Ireland by providing and assisting in the provision of grants to enable them to obtain medical treatment, therapies, living environments, equipment and holidays which would not otherwise be available to them.
Just4Children provides fundraising support for families in these areas:
- Life changing treatment for children with brain injuries;
- Access to quality of life enhancing surgeries and treatments like selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) and stem cell therapy;
- Access to life-saving surgeries and treatments;
- Probable and likely surgeries and treatments as yet not diagnosed;
- Short breaks and holidays for children with families fighting illnesses and disabilities;
- Mobility and sensory equipment;
- Holistic therapy and support programmes for autistic children;
- Adaptions to homes and living environments to improve quality of life;
- Sports equipment to enable talented disabled athletes to participate in competitive sport;
- And any other areas the trustees feel will benefit children wit disabilities and sickness.
We can help children with many different medical conditions. This includes the treatment and support for conditions associated with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), stress, attention deficit hyperactivity (ADHD),Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)and demand avoidance (PDA).
We support children and young people with disabilities and sickness until their 25th birthday regardless of their disability or health condition. The cornerstone of our work is to act as a safety net for families unable to get the help they need. We are non-condition specific.
Passionate, positive and practical, we are motivated to improve the lives of the estimated 770,000 disabled children living in the UK.
Just4Children’s vision is a world where all children’s needs are met and where children with disabilities and sickness and their families have the right to choice, opportunity, dignity and understanding.
We are impassioned to improve the health and lives of children and ensuring every family has access to the equipment, services and treatments they require.
We recognise that childhood is a critical and vulnerable stage when health inequalities can have effects that last throughout life. We are there at every step of this new, challenging and often lonely journey; from birth, or diagnosis, in an emergency, or at a time of crisis.
Just4Children helps families achieve their fundraising goals by offering guidance on how to run a fundraising campaign.
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to grow your business, raise your profile in the local community, network with other Norfolk businesses, trade internationally or raise your (or your staffs) skill level, being a member of the Norfolk Chamber can help you achieve your businesses objectives.
From £99* a year