Can evidence through 5 business endorsements, 2 student endorsements and 1 parent endorsement, the commitment to delivering a minimum of 3 of the 6 below:
- Careers fair
- CV & interview workshop
- Work experience undertaken
- Business talk in assembly
- Enterprise activity day
- Enterprise Advisor in place
- The school will have already received verification of Stage 1 (Recognised).
- Only when Stage 2 is verified can a school process its application for Stage 3.
- Successful applications to each Stage are reviewed every 2 years. A school can move up each stage at any time following verification.
- A school is only verified once a member of the Young Chamber Board has confirmed the evidence provided to complete a Stage.
- If the evidence provided does not satisfy the compliance for meeting that Stage’s criteria, a school has the option to stay at its current Stage and apply again when new evidence can be supplied.
Evidence and Verification
- Endorsements sent through either an email address or form on the Chamber website
- Endorsements must be linked to a specific commitment from the list
- 1 endorsement for each commitment is counted towards the overall total
- All endorsements are confirmed in writing to the school and a request to evidence and confirm the commitment taking place
- Evidence kept on record and verified with two signatures from the young chamber board
Success of each applicant:
On the success of an application the applicant is awarded recognition in the following way.
- Receive a revised physical certificate in the post with one ‘Red Tick’ on the badge for 3 items.
- A revised digital badge to use online
To enter the award scheme you must register your interest here and a member of the Young Chamber team will be in touch.
The awards are free to enter and aim to provide a platform not only to recognise the work already happening within education, but to create a springboard for new relationships between businesses and education.
For any questions on this awards scheme please contact email@example.com