Norfolk Chambers is supporting the Norfolk business community - keeping you up to date and working hard to get further clarity on the business support options available. We will continue to listen to you and ensure that your voice is heard across both the region and nationally.
The Norfolk business community is also pulling together, supporting each other and the wider community - support that ranges from help for the NHS, donation of Personal Protection Equipment and offering free support online to their peers.
- Job Retention Scheme - Extended to March 2021
- Job Support Scheme - Postponed
- Business rates holiday
- Business interruption loan scheme (CBILS)
- Bounce back loan scheme (BBLS)
- Corporate financing facility
- Deferral of VAT for 3 months
- Small business rate relief
- Grants for retail hospitality and leisure
- Self-employment income support scheme
- Statutory sick pay
- Time to pay
The Norfolk business community is pulling together to offer support to one another through these difficult times; from offering their top tips via blogs and webinars to offering their expertise and services for free or at discount.
A list of resources, advice and guidance for business during the Coronavirus outbreak.
A brand new way of networking. We will be running regular online networking session to allow businesses to network and create connections in a digital space.
In response to the Coronavirus Norfolk Chambers of Commerce have compiled a daily e-bulletin to keep businesses updated on what support is available from the government, from the chamber network and other businesses.
Find out how your membership with Norfolk Chambers of Commerce can help to support your businesses during this time. Access support on HR, Legal, Tax and Health & Safety. As well as different ways you can stay connected, promote your business and support others.
We are conscious that, as we exit out of lockdown, many people may feel unsure or concerned about attending face-to-face events in a 'pre-pandemic' way. We want everyone to feel confident and comfortable and have therefore introduced our COVID Co.nfidence policy which will be adhered to for each event we host.
- Cancellation due to Covid Concerns - If you have to cancel your ticket at short notice due to having Covid symptoms, testing positive for Covid or having to self-isolate we will swap your ticket to a future event of your choice with no cancellation fees
- We do not require you to wear a mask, however if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask then we totally understand
- We ask that you refrain from shaking hands as not everyone feels comfortable with doing so
- We recommend that you take a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending any of our events, and if you do test positive or show any Covid symptoms, please stay at home
- In order for us to deliver events safely, we ask that you book with confidence and book early - due to the nature of the pandemic we are having to put orders in for catering much earlier than normal to adhere to attendee numbers. This may result in ticket sales ending early
- If you feel uncomfortable attending face-to-face networking events, we are still running our Chamber Co.nnect Virtual networking event once a month for members only, along with webinars and other virtual events for the whole busines community