Which Blind? Vertical, Roller, or Panel?
Have you ever pondered which type of blind to choose, or what a certain design of fabric would look like in a blind?
Take a look at the images associated with this article. We’ve picked three fabric designs and show you what that fabric looks like in each type of blind – Vertical, Roller and Panel.
The pictures show
- Vertical blinds made from Louvolite’s Como Ocra design fabric alternating with Carnival Navy:
- Como Ocra fabric in made to measure Roller Blinds:
- Como Ocra design fabric, again alternating with Carnival Navy, but this time in made to measure panel blinds:
The type of blind makes quite a difference, doesn’t it?
Add in the huge choice of fabric designs, and that’s quite a decision for you to make.
This is where our experience comes in. We have been making blinds for over 35 years, so we have seen all different styles, in a huge range of fabric, in a variety of settings – both home and office.
Here are a few more comparisons for you:
- Roller blind with Louvolite Tropicana Apple Mojito fabric
- Panel blinds with Tropicana Apple Mojito and Carnival Kiwi Chive fabric
- Closed Vertical blinds with Tropicana Apple Mohito fabric and Carnival Kiwi fabric
- Vertical blinds with Tropicana Apple Mojito and Carnival Kiwi and Chive
And for blinds with a block colour:
- Carnival Breton Blue Panel blinds closed
- Partially open Panel blinds with Carnival Breton Blue fabric
- Panel blinds with Carnival Breton Blue fabric complemented with Zepher Quarts and Carnival Taupe fabric
- Roller blind with Carnival Breton Blue fabric from Louvolite
- Vertical blinds with Carnival Breton Blue fabric
We visit you to take measurements, show you samples and chat about what would work best for you.
This article originally appeared on the Norwich Sunblinds website