ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
£1,350.00 + VAT
£1,495.00 + VAT
The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management has been developed for middle managers who want to improve their leadership and management skillset and become more confident and effective in their role.
We recognise that managing people on a day to day basis is challenging and often the most difficult part of being a manager. This course is designed to share skills and knowledge which, if adopted, will make life in the management role an easier experience. The skills learnt are extremely practical, relevant and real, and therefore can be applied back in the team and workplace immediately. The programme takes place over 4 months to ensure that delegates are coached and supported with the practical application of their learning in their work roles.
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is the largest accreditation body for Leadership and Management qualifications in Europe, and the standard of qualification when achieved is recognised internationally.
Benefits for Individuals
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Improved communication skills
- Know how to motivate and engage teams
- Be able to manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
Benefits for Employers
- Effective, confident first-line manager
- Improved ability to build relationships
- Improved communication within teams
- Improved efficiency and profitability
- Ability to share learnt skills with others
- Measurable results
Day 1 - Induction & Communication: 24th March 9:00am - 5:00pm
Day 2 - Performance Management: 21st April 9:30am - 5:00pm
Day 3 - Effective Teams: 26th May 9:30am - 5:00pm
Day 4 - Motivation: 23rd June 9:30am - 5:00pm