Customs Procedures and Documentation - BCC Accredited
£200 + VAT
£250 + VAT
Do you understand the role of HMRC, rules of origin and Intra-EC trade? Understanding complicated customs procedures is vital to help save you time and money when importing and exporting goods.
This half day course will provide you with the information you need to be able to understand how to comply with customs and the procedures in place.
• To understand the role of HMRC, the rules of origin and Intra-EC trade
• Understand key pieces of information on a customs entry and what they mean
• Know why it is essential that goods are classified correctly and who is responsible
• How to work out the VAT and Duty to be applied to your import
• Be able to explain ‘free circulation’
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone involved in the export or import process such as; accounts, purchasing / buyers, freight forwarders, shipping, goods inward staff and many more
"Very detailed and informative course. The trainer was more than happy to answer all of my questions at the end."
"All aspects of the subject were covered. I would definitely recommend this course to a colleague."
"Great course - the trainer is very passionate and knowledgeable."
15% of fee payable if delegates cancel more than 7 days in advance. If less than 7 days the full fee is payable.
One of the 'core 10' courses accredited by British Chambers of Commerce (BCC). Candidates achieving Pass or Merit in the course will receive a certificate. Those who pass 6 individual courses will achieve a nationally recognised Foundation Award in International Trade.