This is free to attend for Chamber Members
These free sessions are for members only. Find out about joining here
You will learn:
- What are the benefits of wellbeing – and how can you communicate and demonstrate these to your organisation.
- What do great leaders and managers do?
- How can you develop an approach that truly embeds wellbeing within your culture?
You’ll find out about how you can develop your own targeted approach to wellbeing, as well as gain an insight into effective wellbeing solutions which really work.
You will also be able to share your own best practice, and discuss opportunities and barriers for developing wellbeing.
You will leave with some practical tips and ideas to improve workplace wellbeing within your own organisation.
3 top tips you'll walk away with:
- Leaders, managers, HR and individuals all have a role to play.
- Communication is key to embedding and positioning wellbeing within the culture.
- Wellbeing is about an organisational mindset as well as practical steps and activities.
In this session Michelle Gant, The engaging people company will be your host.
Michelle Gant is the Director of The Engaging People Company which is built upon her passionate belief that happy, engaged people create business success. She is committed to supporting organisations to protect and maintain wellbeing and to create a culture where people are empowered to talk about their wellbeing. Michelle is also a qualified and experienced coach and believes coaching is a powerful tool for wellbeing.
Until recently she was Director of Engagement at Freebridge Community Housing in West Norfolk where she led the housing provider’s engagement, communications and wellbeing activities.