Brexit: Don’t get left behind
Whilst COVID-19 has dominated the conversation of late, and many of us had almost forgotten about the ‘B-word’, movements around Brexit have continued. With the deadline of 1 January now looming, MHA Larking Gowen, chartered accountants and business advisors, has an online Brexit Hub. Their team of experts will be compiling their insights through blogs, helpsheets, podcasts and more!
Recent additions to the Hub include brochures on Customs Grants Extension and Authorised Economic Operator Status, as well as the following blogs:
- UK Global Tariffs post-Brexit may be good news for the agricultural machinery sector
- Brexit: What are you waiting for?
- Is your farm fit for Brexit?
- How can the manufacturing industry prepare for Brexit?
- VAT on Brexit
- The agricultural subsidy of the future. Will it be a success?
- The future of the Basic Payments Scheme
- Is the agricultural sector about to be thrown under the bus?
Partner at MHA Larking Gowen and Brexit expert, Chris Scargill, recently launched a new Bitesize Brexit podcast as part of MHA Larking Gowen’s Insights series. Episodes so far include:
- Government funding for training on customs declarations
- UK warehousing and duty problems
- Tariffs, and how they may impact you
You can visit the dedicated Brexit Hub at www.larking-gowen.co.uk/brexit-hub/
If you have any questions about Brexit and how it affects you and your business, please get in touch with your usual MHA Larking Gowen contact, or alternatively, call 0330 024 0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to contact our team directly for advice or support, you can reach out on Our People page.