Progression to Apprenticeships (P2A)
P2A aims to increase the number of young people in jobs by creating an exclusive package of financial and practical support for both the employer and the apprentice to transition from Kickstart onto an Apprenticeship:
- £1500 incentive; £500 paid on signup, £1000 paid after 12 weeks
- 6 6-month wage contribution; paid upfront in two installments, based on 37.5 hours a week at Apprenticeship NMW (one at sign up and one after 12 weeks)
- 5 hours of individualised Apprenticeships Norfolk wrap-around support
- Funded training for the employer (e.g. Mentoring, Managing Remotely, Digital Skills etc)
- Funded training for the apprentice (e.g. Digital Skills, Resilience/Mental Health, Planning & Organisation, Assertiveness etc)
How do I find out more/apply?
If you are an SME, and you would like to know more about P2A, click here to read about the project and access the Terms & Conditions for eligibility. If you feel your business could be a fit for P2A, please complete the initial Assessment on this link , and wait to hear from the team!