You are here
HR Forum with Howes Percival LLP - Rethinking the future of the workplace
£25 + VAT - price includes refreshments and cake
£35+ VAT - price includes refreshments and cake
What does the future of the workplace look like, based on experiences and learnings from the past year?
The Covid-19 pandemic triggered a major shift in the way we live and work. Businesses have had to act quickly to adopt new initiatives and technology to ensure employee safety and wellbeing, whilst maintaining the productivity and connectivity of their teams.
Join us for this interactive face-to-face session* to:
- Reflect on the changes made to the workplace as a result of Covid-19 and the associated legal and practical issues which have arisen.
- Debate whether there is a value in the “traditional office” or whether hybrid working is now the new “normal”.
- Discuss how to implement long-term changes to the way employees work and the social, practical and legal implications of such changes.
- Consider how we deal with flexible working requests raised informally and under the statutory scheme.
- Tackle tricky legal and practical issues which have arisen as a result of staff working more flexibly and dealing with workplace closures.
- Consider physical and mental wellbeing strategies post-Covid.
- Address the steps that can be taken to ensure inclusion and diversity in hybrid working environments post-Covid.
Who is it for?
HR professionals, business owners, managers, entrepreneurs, start-ups, young businesses and anyone who wants to connect and access specialist knowledge from Howes Percival.
We only have a maximum of 30 places on this event. Please notify us if you are no longer able to attend in writing to email@example.com
Please note that no refunds will be offered if you cancel after Tuesday 16 November.
Laura Brown, Director, Employment at Howes Percival LLP
Laura is a Director in the employment law team at Howes Percival and advises employers of all sizes within a range of sectors, including education, energy, motor, manufacturing and food.
Kate Melton, Associate, Employment at Howes Percival LLP
Kate is an Associate in the employment law team at Howes Percival and assists the team in a wide variety of employment matters including both advisory and contentious work.
About Howes Percival LLP
Howes Percival LLP is a leading commercial law firm, and its clients range from individuals and families to global businesses and government departments. They offer a wide range of legal expertise and is constantly investing in new specialisms to ensure that they can offer excellent advice to their clients across all aspects of their business.
* We are doing everything we can to bring you this event in November by following government COVID guidelines. However, due to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic, we may have to postpone this event at short notice if circumstances arise that are out of our control. All staff members of the Norfolk Chambers of Commerce will take a Lateral Flow Test prior to the event, and should anyone have a positive result they will not attend.
We would highly recommend you taking a Lateral Flow Test prior to the event, and if you feel unwell or have any COVID symptoms please stay at home.
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.