Love Curtains? You'll love iLiv
In this series of blogs, we are introducing our fantastic fabric suppliers. We make our blinds and curtains locally and source fabric from a number of suppliers. These suppliers are carefully selected for their first class interior design fabric collections that cover everything from the classics to the contemporary.
Last month we showcased the sumptuous Voyage fabrics; this month it is the turn of iLiv.
British-based iLiv has a reputation for unique fabric designs, a co-ordinated and innovative approach to design and honest value for money. Their fabric collections are exquisite.
There are at least thirty different collections in their range from Art Deco to Aquitaine, Shabby Chic to Scandi and Pirates to Princesses and within each of these, there is a wide choice of colours, patterns and designs.
In our Norwich shop on St Benedict’s Street, you can come in and browse the many collection books we have for iLiv. These include;
- Botanica Collection, inspired by the English home and gardens.
- Art Deco collection has intricate decorative patterns based on nature in vibrant shades of navy, cornflower blues, cherry reds and berries.
- Imperio Collection, an opulent collection of decadent velvets and shimmering, textural wall coverings.
- Plains and textures – a collection of decorative voiles using organic colour palettes along with innovative iridescent yarns.
- Moorland – an eclectic range inspired by rural, rugged beauty.
- Matrix – a mix of abstract, geometric and organic designs to create an individual interior.
- Childrens Designs - Story Time that captures the imaginary worlds of children and Pirates on imaginative Treasure Island adventures.
This is just a small taster of the delightful collections iLiv provides.
We also source iLiv fabrics for made to measure Roman Blinds and matching soft furnishings.
Come in and have a chat with us, take a look at the collection books and let us show you how Norwich Sunblinds can help you create and elegant and inspiring home. Alternatively, you can book a free home visit online here.
This article originally appeared on the Norwich Sunblinds website